Donald Trump will be reelected, winning the 59th U.S. presidential election in 2020.
- Incumbents have an advantage, especially with a good economy coupled with instability abroad- Middle East, Korean Peninsula, and Russian military shenanigans.
- People are tired of the Special Council investigation lead by Mueller. It will either cause impeachment or have no effect on voters at the polls.
- #TheResistance is still hung up on Hilary Clinton’s loss, this is not a winning strategy for 2020.
- The RNC doesn’t wield enough control to replace him as the Republican nominee.
- The Electoral College skews power towards less populous states which historically lean right.
- The Democratic Party’s primaries will likely produce a candidate that democrats approve of, not one that can beat Trump.
- Possibility of large domestic terrorist attack before the election which historically increases the approval rating of presidents in office.
- The media wants to keep him around because he gives them constant fodder.
- Facts need not apply.
It’s not so much that he will win, it’s that he can’t lose.