shooting from the hip on:
- COVID-19 including spread, can it survive in warmer weather, who’s at risk, and the US response so far. – CDC, WHO, Marc Lipsitch, The Economist
- COVID-19 and the markets including legendary VC firm Sequoia Capital’s outlook.
- Ben Thompson argues the destruction of gatekeepers allows for greater dissemination of information both false and true.
- Looking back at the Global Financial Crisis.
- The crash in oil caused by COVID-19 and exacerbated by Saudi Arabia waging a price war with Russia.
- What Trump’s trade representative was up to 30 years ago.
- Looking back at 9/11.
- Viral Biden video labeled as inaccurate by Twitter and Facebook.
- Bipartisan congressional move to limit executive branch’s war powers against Iran.
- Maker DAO’s handling of significant price drop in the price of Ethereum.
- Matt Mullenweg on working from home.
- The Lowest Hanging Fruit: Getting Rich Slowly
- What the U.S. needs to learn from Italy’s coronavirus crisis
- Why Did the Stock Market Just Stop Trading?
- Berkshire Hathaway 0.00% Bond Offering
- 5G Qualcomm cites coronavirus uncertainty in lowered guidance
- It’s been a year since the last daily White House press briefing
produced by charlie “finch” finley.